Don’t you just LOVE the summer? We certainly can’t get enough! The one thing we won’t tolerate though is makeup melting off our faces. Waterproof really seems like the way to go when it comes to keeping the face beat in the summer heat, so here are five waterproof makeup products we love that you NEED to try:
1. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup. This water-based lightweight foundation goes on sheer but can be layered for a more light to medium coverage and comes in a wide range of shades. We love that it not only made our complexion look more even with a satin finish, but we could also put a little on our legs to cover up some previous war scars.
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream. These genius little pots of color can be used as eyeshadow, eyeshadow base, lip color, eyeliner, and even blush (make sure you check the shade description first to see which does what). They’re completely waterproof so what you put on in the morning will be there come lunch time and for the commute home.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. These colorful wonder pencils define the eyes and can give you a cute pop of color. What we love the most is how creamy they are so they don’t irritate the eyes, and they last all day.
4. Wet N’ Wild H20 Proof Liquid Liner. For just about $3, this long-lasting and easy-to-apply waterproof liquid liner will give you bold, inky cat eye looks that will last for hours and hours.
5. Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer. Get a glow and keep it with this gorgeous water-resistant bronzer. Use it to gently highlight areas where the sun would naturally hit like the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of the nose, the brow bone area, the tip of the chin, and along the temples.